Please note that ask has now closed and from 1st April 2014 Wiltshire Council will be providing the Family Information Service and Action for Children will provide the Parent Partnership Service; should you need any advice or support please contact either of the services below:

Family Information Service 

This service will provide general information and signposting service for parents/ carers about services and facilities in Wiltshire. To contact them please phone Wiltshire Council on 0300 0030 4573 or visit their website

Parent Partnership Service

This service will provide information, support and advice service to parents/ carers about their child’s special educational needs. To contact them please phone Action for Children on  01225 769399 or visit their website