ask is a not-for-profit organisation and a registered charity.
ask has established and built on its reputation for being a friendly and reliable service by providing a range of services that offer support to parents.
- The Family Information Service provides information, support and advice on a range of family issues and leisure activities.
- The ask Parent Partnership Service supports parents and young people with special educational needs.
- The Parent and Toddler Group Support Service supports the development of new and existing Parent and Toddler Groups and provides information to parents through post-natal talks.
- The ask Parenting Programme - Making the Most of Teenagers is available for purchase, either as a bite-size or a complete 9 week course. This includes a fully trained and experienced facilitator. The programme provides skills based training and support to parents with concerns about their teenager’s behaviour (8-17 years).
ask supports parents by:
- striving to improve access to information and services for parents and carers.
- using parents’ comments to influence the development of local services.
- working closely with a wide variety of organisations to ensure parents’ views are considered.
Head Office: ask, Elmsgate, Steeple Ashton, BA14 6HP
Office Telephone: 01380 871200
Registered Charity Number: 1068175
Company Limited by Guarantee Number: 3463369
Place of Registration: England