- We are a not-for-profit organisation providing 'advice on services for kids and young people' (ask), supporting families since 1994.
- We provide free, independent and confidential information and advice to parents and carers of children and young people (aged 0-19) living in, or moving to, Wiltshire.
How can we help you?
- We offer a range of information and advice on all issues affecting family life accessed via this website or through our telephone helpline.
- We can help you identify the services which are available to you.
If you can't find what you are looking for on this website then please ring our helpline on 08457 585072 or Email Us with your query.
- If we cannot answer your query immediately we will research it for you.
- We will take time to listen.
Our telephone help line is open from 9:30am - 4:30pm. Calls outside of that time will connect to an answer phone.